Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What the chub?

I just thought you all might like to know that my son is 14 pounds at two months. That means he has doubled his birth weight, which means that only 6 more pounds and we have to move him into a bigger carseat, which means he is already in size 3-6 months clothes, which means 29 dollars down the drain because all those size one diapers are useless now, which means he is darn heavy, which means I get to kiss those juicy cheeks everyday, which means he is the cutest thing in the world. Here is a before and after picture of him at birth and him now. . . Phew all that growing makes him sleepy. . .

The Before:

And now for the After:


5 comments:

janel said...

Wow, he'll probably pass his brother up in weight in the next few months or so, right? This is bad for me, because I still have his baby gift! I hope his feet are as tiny as Camden's...See you next week!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

What a stinkin cutie pie! I love those cheeks! I can't wait until I have a set of my own chubby cheeks to kiss on. I am sorry I missed the wicked BBQ last weekend I hope you guys had fun. We need to try and do it again when Nikki is here in August.

Mollie said...

He is so precious! You make adorable little boys :)

the girl who knew nothing said...

Oh---I'm so glad you found me. Your boys are adorable! Chubby cheeks are the best! I'm glad this delivery was better than the first! You are so lucky your babies come so fast, Emma took 29 hours! It's good to see you!
Krystal

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

So stinking cute! I see a little bit of Camden in him, and I think he might look a little bit like Shaners again. Those darn Corrigan genes must be strong. But I'm sure the Wilson genes will creep in there somewhere too.