Thursday, July 17, 2008

One lucky little boy


You are definitely one lucky little boy Camden. Your Dad took you fishing for the first time at the wee age of two. Now that is some serious love kid. Shane said that it was a little difficult because you constantly wanted to, "Me do it, me do it, me do it" but he was happy to oblige such a cute request. You may notice the different expressions on Grandpa's face as you fling that pole around. Back home when cooking the fish you were extremely proud of your catch, petting and practically kissing the dead things which truly grossed your mom out. I wouldn't want my boy any other way.

6 comments:

janel said...

Kate, those fishing pictures are so sweet! And I love the picture on your profile, with the two boys swaddled next to each other! I'm glad we get to see you next week.

Heather Anna said...

that is love I tell ya! I'm trying to figure out what to tell you about the pictures and such. Matt did the initial set-up of our blog. So I'll see what I can figure out. Your blog is great though!

melissa said...

Katie,

Your boys are so cute! I love Boston's chubby cheeks. Cute cute!

L said...

Hi Katie!
I found your blog through Hailey's! Congrats on the baby! He is such a handsome little guy!!! I didn't even know you were prego. And Camden just steals my heart - he is getting so big, I can't believe it!!! We miss you guys!!!

Check out our blog:
www.lauraandmichaeldavis.blogspot.com

L said...

P.S. I hope it's ok, I added you guys to our blog-roll. :)

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

So much fun! What a great dad Shane is. Troy can't wait to do all that fun boy stuff with Garrett soon.