Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Sisters, the photographers!


Like I said, my sisters are totally becoming entrepreneurs (leaving me in their dust) with their photo businesses. Anne, my older sister in Dallas is also taking family photos now and they are gorgeous! I am a very picky person when it comes to getting a good photographer for my chillins and my sisters are totally stepping up! She is going to team up with my sister Amy and book a few clients while she is Utah the month of July. She has a few families already lined up but she still has some openings if anyone is interested in some inexpensive but totally adorable photo shoots. Check out her website if you are interested and shoot me or her an email. Check out her website at Creatively Chic Photography if you are interested. I posted a few samples to give you a taste of how cute they are.

5 comments:

Callie said...

Hey you, depending on when she's in utah, if it's the same time I will be there I am TOTALLY interested! Let me know her dates. callimadi@hotmail.com
Callie :o)

leah said...

I had no idea that your sisters took pics. Darling ones at that. I am also so glad to know your blog.
What a fun family you have. Darling boys too!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow... they are talented!

Jenni said...

those are some amazing pictures!

Amber said...

Your kids are way to cute! Miss seeing you all! ; )